• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!


'Bumblebee' is a term used for the old black Sprague paper-in-oil molded caps that were used in '50s Gibson Guitars. They used stripes to designate the values of the capacitors, they looked like bumblebee stripes.